Address: No.1 Dongsan RD, Xinlian Industrial Area, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
1. The environment, conditions and requirements for use. You need to consider the advantages and disadvantages of the use of the environment, such as dry humidity, door structure, thickness, left or right door, inner door or outer door to prevent buying the wrong product.
2. The location used and its importance. That is, consider using it on a street front door, hall door, room, bathroom or passageway to select a lock product that suits the desired function.
3. Consider coordination with the decorative environment. According to your own preferences, when purchasing lock products, you should consider the coordination and consistent with your room.
4. Consider the situation of family members. Consider whether there are elderly people, children or people with disabilities in your home and choose a lock or handle that is convenient for them.
5. Consider the reputation and service level of the dealer. Prevent some lock dealers start from their own interests and recommend some counterfeit and shoddy goods to consumers.
6. Consider economic affordability. In combination with the family's economic situation, you can choose different kinds of locks. However, regardless of high-grade or low-grade products, it is necessary to consider the productivity of enterprises and whether they can provide goods of consistent quality. It is recommended to choose a well-known companies to purchase, avoid to cause financial losses and unnecessary troubles for daily life.