Address: No.1 Dongsan RD, Xinlian Industrial Area, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
I. The maintenance knowledge that the lock should pay attention to during the
1. An experienced carpenter or a master with considerable knowledge of the lock should be hired.
According to the fixed distance template in the product manual, the hole is made, and the support
socket, the lock plate and the lock box hole are drilled to prepare for installation.
2. Check that the holes you have made are accurate and follow the steps in the product installation
instructions. If the lock switch is found to be inflexible or unable to open after installation, you
should consult the locksmith master in time. The dealer of the product or the technical service
department of the manufacturer or the after-sales service department, so that the problem can be
3. If the product is installed and checked, the product will be unloaded. After the door is painted
and dried, it is recommended to reinstall the lock after two or more days. The purpose is to prevent
the paint from sticking to the lock product, affecting the appearance and performance (often the
drive is not flexible due to the sticking of the paint). The chemical gas will corrode the product
when the paint is not dry, and accelerate the surface treatment of the product. The change of
appearance, affecting the appearance and reducing the service life of the lock.
二、Lock use and maintenance
1. Lubricants are often kept in the drive section of the lock body to keep the drive smooth and
prolong the service life. It is recommended to check once every six months or one year, and
check if the fastening screws are loose to ensure the fastening.
2. When the lock is in use, periodically (half year or year) or when the key is not inserted smoothly,
a small amount of graphite powder or pencil powder can be put into the lock cylinder to ensure
the key is inserted and removed smoothly. However, do not add any other oils for lubrication to
prevent the grease from sticking to the spring, causing the lock to not rotate and not open.
3. Always check the matching clearance between the lock body and the lock plate. The fit between
the lock tongue and the lock plate hole is appropriate. The fit between the door and the door
frame is preferably 1.5mm-2.5mm. If changes are found, adjust the position of the hinge or lock
plate on the door. At the same time, pay attention to the shrinkage and thermal expansion caused
by the weather (wet spring, dry in winter) to ensure the clearance between the door and the door
frame, the lock body and the lock plate is reasonable, so as to ensure the smooth use of the lock.